Thursday, March 12, 2020

yellloooo... ( pun intended)

So I mentioned my color scheme in both of my last posts ... but did not talk about my ideas for the color scheme.
 I was thinking of a very warm color scheme.. oranges, yellows, pinks ... I think this portrays a lot about what I want to get across about the main character... and her journey.
This warmth about her and her journey... this warmth of exploration.. I really like the color scheme shown in this image..

However, I have been kind of on the edge of weather or not I want to progress the color scheme... maybe it starts off with cooler colors.. to represent this idea that she feels isolated and cold.. like she doesn't belong.. then throughout the journey the color scheme around her becomes warmer as she begins to feel more comfortable.. warmer and like she belongs.. I was thinking of starting and ending with a similar shot but with a different tint.. not to drastic but noticeable enough..

I want to start looking into filters... however, I believe that it depends on the color of the setting.. I might do a blog posting about that when I get more footage..

bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR