Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hiiii guys,
so I think I previously mentioned in my blog that I am going to add a new component to my film...
That I wanted to make my main character a youtuber as well ... this would make it easier to film. So not only would I have shots from the scene itself but a vlog video at the scene. This would also give an idea to the audience as to how the main character feels which could not have been achieved before. 
This also gave me the idea to change the website... I think it would be cool if the website was her YouTube channel. 
So it would have the similar style of YouTube but still with the conventions of a normal website. 
As for the postcard, I think it would be a snapshot of the YouTube channel in the front and a picture in the back with information. 
Anyways .... that’s just a very important update in a change of overall idea lol 
Bye bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR