Friday, April 3, 2020

Hiiii....
so I’m very worried... I haven’t started filming yet because I don’t have someone to help me film.. so I think I have to change my film.. I’m going to make it as a vlog. So this girl is going to be going through this experience and recording it all for her YouTube channel.... this isn’t my favorite idea because I feel like it takes away from the humor of things and the rawness of what I was trying to achieve but at this point I have no other option. I can’t wait any longer for someone to help me. I could definitely make this work.... right.
The only thing is... I’m gonna have to be one helll of an actress to show this metamorphosis... while speaking to the camera.....
gonna have to go take some Master classes on how to act... lol
I’m going to do some research on movies that use a similar style and aren’t cringyyy ... because I’ve seen plenty of cringe.... THATS what I’m afraid of... anyways just an update...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR