Wednesday, April 1, 2020

hiiii
So I know I haven't started editing but I feel like I should start finding the sounds that are going to be used in the film.
This is what I want to use for the meditating scene... its very chill and mellow.
It’s called water lilies and is the last picture in this series. I feel like this will definitely elevate the scene.
The next one I found was for when they have the conversation in the beginning it is a tad to happy but this is just for the background thats gives this scene a little bit of an inspirational touch.
The last one I found is the one for when they smoke marijuana... the song is very tripy. It’s weird... which I feel embodies the essence of that scene. However, I think I would vary the music in this scene and not keep the same one throughout...




As of right now ... this is all of the un copyrighted music I have found ... It’s going to be way easier to find music when I’m editing and can see exactly what I want to portray.. 
byeeere 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR