Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Hiiiii... 

so I already have a brief idea of what I want my website to look like but haven't talked about what I want my postcard to look like....

In my research I found that...
Postcard advertisements are used at film festivals to promote the film, and mainly catch the peoples attention. As well as invite more of the public to view the film. These post cards for short films are very important since, typically short films are made on a  low budget. These help promote and sell the film.
I found that its important that...
When creating a postcard advertisement, it is important to remember ...It is often the first time someone is hearing about the film. Therefore, the poster should be designed in a manner that is instantly eye-catching and enticing.

For my film I would like to keep it with the same color scheme and vibe as the website... that being simple and eye catching... I found a few examples that I particularly like and I think could inspire my postcard. 



I really like not only the simplicity of this post card but the emotion that it portrays... I feel like thats the shot I would use on my postcard..something that makes people feel something. 
Apart from that I feel like the negative space here is very effective... it draws attention to the tittle as well as keeping attention on what I assume are he main characters... I would very much like to and have been thinking about using negative space in a lot of my shots for the website, this post card and my film..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR