Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hello,
so all of my past blogs have been about the film itself and I haven't really focused on the other two aspects of the project. That being the website and the postcard. For this post I want to focus on the website.
I then began to research... and I found a website discussing what exactly NOT TO DO when creating a website. I actually liked this because, its such a creative task.... it helped me to rule our what not to do or the mistakes I can evade.
The website that was the most useful was...

https://www.indiewire.com/2016/04/attention-filmmakers-your-website-sucks-290006/

The part of this article that was the most useful was this photo actually...


It allowed me to realize that I wanted something simple and that should follow the rule of something "image driven", that grasps the audiences attention and looks good and clean. 

I work the best on paper thus I decided to draw it on paper ... 
here are a few of my ideas 
*Note... most of my website ideas revolve around the image above* 



Basically what this image shows is the layout I want my website to have... similar to the inspiration image, it the separation boxes above into ( Home, Trailer, About and Film)

From what I learned on the webpage... it is to make everything very visible and accessible, especially the trailer page...thus the home page will include a a trailer button.

overall, I want to make my website very simple and interactive... with possibly animation.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR