Sunday, March 8, 2020

hiiiiii,
for this posting I am going to discuss the weed scene

for this scene I want it to be a compilation of various things... I want them to be dancing, asking each other random questions, touching stuff..

I would begin with them being surrounded by smoke ( how i am going to do that .. I have no idea) then them coughing and giggling... it would switch to them dancing very slowly..then them touching each other hair, then laying in random positions and asking questions... then them giggling again.. the most important thing here is the editing and the music.

I am currently looking for royalty free music that juxtapose each other to match the mood of each of these parts of this scene.

I am also purchasing these LED lights change color and I feel make the scene


As for their wardrobe... I want it to progressively get worse (weirder)... to show the progression of how high they are ... similar to what they are wearing in the picture above.. cohesive yet odd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR