Saturday, March 7, 2020

whats popinnnn????
so now that I have established the end and the begging I want to go into detail for each scene. I am first going to discuss the meditation scene.

Location: The beach ... hopefully at sunrise

rough thought...

It will begin with the sound of the two girls going ummmmm... and show them both eyes closed and focused..then we hear the friend saying
"I need you to clear your mind and focus on the silence... I want you to focus on the sounds of the waves crashing...as they lap against the sand.. I want you to imagine you are the ocean and the sand...and i want you to feel how you crash into yourself... that internal conflict you feel..i want you to focus on the silence...not anything else...UMMMMMMMM..
-brief silence
"Want you to feel as the air touch's your face... how the sand feels
main character: how can I clear my mind and focus on the silence if you are always talking
friend: breath in, breath out

The main character will be wearing funny tee-shirt that says "zen vibes only" while the other will be wearing something very flowy and hippie like.


I feel like the comedy in this ... is this idea of trying to find silence when she is continuously talking...But I still have to chew on this idea to see if I come up with something more comical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR