Friday, March 6, 2020

hiyaaaaaa,
so before I go into detail of how I want each discovery scene to go down.. I want to discuss what I want to do with the begging and the end.

Its starts with the main character sitting at the dinner table while someone is saying prayer, she looks bored, unamused.. she is looking around and paying attention to everything except the prayer.. here is then when we here the first line of the conversation is heard...so the audience thinks that its the main character pondering at the dinner table when actually it allows a transition into the next scene.

The ending is the same shot as the opening except the character has a different costume on and when they pray she closes her eyes and smiles.. here we hear a voice over of her coming to terms with the religion she was granted.

I think this allows for a full circle type of moment and portrays this idea of ...journey and exploration yet has a resolution.



similar to something like this... with low-key lighting and an emphasis on the main character... i would possibly have more people at the dinner table but it depends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR