Thursday, March 5, 2020

hello,
so in my last posting I discussed my research into different types of religions and their rituals... I now come to realize that although my film is about exploring religion that doesn't necessarily  mean it has to be apart of a specific religion it just has to be associated with spirituality.
I have found that I want to work with
- meditation
-spiritual readings ( tarot cards)
- weed
-shrooms
In my later posting I will discus each one, why I choose it and how I envision it in my film. For now i want to establish more of a structure to my film. I feel like it is very disorganized and is going to have trouble following, thus I had this idea of it being lead or guided by a conversation between the main character #1 and her hippie friend #2. The conversation would go a little like this...

Begging

#1 "I have heard the same prayer for my whole life, I have just closed my eyes and followed blindly. I feel like I never choose to be christian, i was kind just born into it.
#2 Then why don't you choose it
#1 what do you mean
#2 Decide weather you want to follow this faith or not... explore things outside of your religion and see how you feel.
#1 like what exactly
#2 I mean, I have been getting really into meditation and energies... I think you would be into it
#1 yeah... ok

SCENE OF THEM DOING MEDITATION AT THE BEACH

(they discuss how people can achieve that state of relaxation with such a busy mind... leads into weed)

SCENE OF THEM DONG MARY JANE

( Talking about problems... friends advises that she has something that can help guide her .. tarot cards)

SCENE OF THEM DOING THE READINGS

This makes the main character want to connect with the spiritual world more... shrooms)

SCENE OF THEM DOING SHROOMS

End


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR