Monday, March 16, 2020

hiiiii...
so school was cancelled because of the Corona VIRUS..
some people even say indefinitely
that means ...
Friday was my last day at my high school and I had no idea..
The worst kind of ending is when you don't even know its happening...
Although this does affect my senior high school experience it only kind of affects my film.
Most of my shots were at home and the rest can be changed to be set at my house. The only thing is the family shot.. i might not be able to shoot it but I can just do a close shot of her and put voices in the back... so thats not a problem either. I also convinced my cousin to stay at my house for a week.. so I have both my main characters.. as for my film everything is looking pretty stellar.
OH ANOTHER PROBLEM...

MY DAD IS STUCK IN COLOMBIA... so

I don't have one of the essential parts of my film... I think what I might do is just imply the struggle she feels with her father figure and the implication that she comes to terms with it at the end.. this is also probably going to be with a conversation with her friend.. I actually think this is a better alternative... because the story has always been about her journey with her friend.. and although it was instigated because of her father... it only feels right to end it with her and her friend.

So this blog post.. apart from low-key changing my project is to establish my film schedule..
so my cousin is staying with us this week.. and I am playing the main character... however, I don't have anyone to manage the camera.. and a broken tripod can only do so much.. so I have to wait till "spring break" where my friend offered her services to help film to really start filming.

Draft of what film schedule..

conversation scene- March 24th
Tarot card scene- March 25th
Mediation scene- March 26th
Marijuna scene - March 28th

and the rest are TBH

so ... I will keep you updated ... stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR