Tuesday, March 17, 2020

HIII,
so I went to the beach at sunrise to film the meditation scene because my other friend said she could play the friend and it just seemed like the perfect opportunity before things go more to shit.. We went to Dania beach and there were cops blockading the beaches at 6:30 IN THE MORNING... like sir... SIR! No one goes to the beach at 6:30 in the morning... THERE WILL BE ENOUGH SOCIAL DISTANCING... AT A BIG ASS BEACH.
its fine... I'm fine..
why.. because we found a private beach in the back... we were setting up to film and than a ranger with a buzz cut and scary muscles was like... you are not allowed to be on the sand but your can be on the sidewalk... WHAT... THATS LITERALLY THE SAME THING... It fine.. I'm fine..
We found an even more private beach .. SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIES.. @JHON LOYD.
However... by the time we got to the beach the sun had already risen and it was DRIZZLING.. like GOD DID NOT want me to film.. IT was also super windy and I grabbed the broken tripod instead of my friends good one... In other words... stuff did not go well and I was unable to film anything ... plus I really didn't think it through because it was only two of us and one tripod.. so the shots weren't even gonna be that cinematic lol...

Here are a few shots I took with my phone.. idk if I will be able to use but hey.. here they are










No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR