Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hi ...
I got a tadaroo distracted with all of the Corona virus and Beach stuff.. I never talked about the friends  wardrobe...
so like I mentioned before... she is the constant throughout this whole film.. figuratively and literally.. her wardrobe is going to be constant throughout as well as the color scheme used. I am not sure if I want her to be the the same color the main character ends up or something on the same spectrum.. I think I want her to wear oranges and browns or maybe just warm in general with.. yellow, brown and orange. I think thats the more viable option because... I doubt my cousin haas a lot of orange clothing.. I have like one pair of pants... and with everything closing.. I definitely won't have the opportunity to go shopping... so i just gotta work with what IVE got..
Inspiration though is...

A lot of the pictures weren't downloading properly... so Im just going to show this.. the dress is beautiful with pinks and orange.. exactly the vibe i am trying to get across.. this picture also inspired me to possibly add lots of braid to her hair and have a nice makeup look as well.. to portray this sense of beauty whereas the main actress would be more messy and less put together in the beginning and more put together at the end.. to portray how she has gotten herself together. While her friend has always been put together throughout the whole film. I am going to try a few look s before filming and will update then... but I'm actually so excited.. apart from seeing the finished product and filming.. I absolutely love costume design... it can really elevate then film.. as well as really embody the  character.. which I absolutely love. 
Bueno.. its been fun.. talk later, 
Bye, bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR