Friday, March 20, 2020

hiiiiii,
So since I've been on the topic of mice-scene and since the filming day is closer and closer... I think it would be smart to establish exactly what I wasn't the scene to look like.. The one I am the most worried about.. Is the Hallucinogen  scene.. I think I have to order a smoke machine and LED lights.. I want to establish a similar vibe seen in club scenes... lost of bright lights.. close up shots... I want a balance between peaceful and hectic.
It is going to take place in the main characters room but the lights and the smoke will completely change the vibe.
As for the conversation taking place in the begging.. i want there to be lots of light... the room I am planning on filming.. has a very large window that I believe will create this very cool against the light type of effect and possibly even symbolize the way she's feeling.. going against the light.. that light being Jesus christ.. a bit of a reach.. but I like to stretch.


EXCUSE THE MESS.. THE FLOOR WAS BEING MOPPED.
ok so here is the window... the other thing also is.. the whole room is a tone of lavender.. which I think I could use to my advantage in the color scheme.. however purples complement is green.. like seen in the previous post green works well with oranges.. i just don't know if that mixture will look the best together.
What I might do... is that.. i might make her change be from blue which I FEEL NICELY COMPLEMENTS ( oops not caps) purple.. to green which is a warmer color and further complements the tones of the room.
I feel this would look cool but then the orange from her friend would look out of place and almost as if its intruding...

OK  NEVER MIND SISTERRRRS





I researched what colors work well wiht lavander and found this ..."The tone of lavender employed decides its best complementary colors. Every version of lavender looks bright & crisp with white, while the more purple versions look appealing with orange & lime green. The grayer tones of lavender work best with beige, yellow, golden, magenta & warm browns."

So I would say I AM A genius WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT .

Ok bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR