Tuesday, March 24, 2020

hair

Hiii,
so its been a minute ... and things have not gone as I planned... per usual.. I am unable to film without someone who can help me with the camera.. my mother is always working ... my brother...  is annoying. However, I secured a friend who is not in complete quarantine to help me film next week. I have everything planned so We can film really quickly and smoothly.. but I'm not gonna sit around till next week.. so Today I am going to try out different hair- dos... to explore if the vibe matches what my hippie to see what I feel embodies her the best. A few posting ago I posted an inspo pic... of a women with  two braids in the front of her face... which I tried.. here is a time lapse video.

 In this picture... we see some of the components of what I want to incorporate into one of the hippie looks. In the video below we see me trying out various objects until coming across these two... in a previous blog I decided that I wanted to keep the characters costumes throughout the same color ... but realistically... I don’t think that’s gonna happen. I think it can change according to the scene ... so this chill blue can be for the meditating scene.
 This yellow ribbon would look best in the purple room... in the first scene as it contrasts the best with purple. It also works as a good contrast with the vibe of both characters... yellow is very happy which contrasts with blue which is very mellow.

Below is a time lapse of me trying and showing the successful hair-dos ... I’m glad I did this ... so that I can see exactly how much hair is needed the process and such so on the day we film it won’t be that time consuming.

Ok .... bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR