Friday, April 17, 2020

REFLECTION
REFLECTION

Hey Peeps!
This may be news. Mainly because it was news to me but I was able to finish my project. YES...I HAVE finished my project ! I genuinely thought I was not gonna make it past the finish line.Although, it is not my best work, I don't particularly hate it. That's keeping in mind all of the challenges that I had to endure . Not being able to film because of the COVID-19 lock down then, losing all of my footage on my camera and then losing my battery, I think I overcame those challenges and turned in something that makes people laugh, which was my goal.
I do wish however that I had more time to perfect the comedy or get people feedback to check if it's actually funny. Have a little bit of a test group…
I am just nervous that people won't find it funny and it seems like a film that is mocking spirituality which is not my goal. In other words, I don't want to go through a rude awakening (pun intended) that I'm not funny.
I have rewatched my film after submitting it about 20 times and the more I watch the worse the jokes get. I am kind of glad that I edited most of them out. In other words, I don't know if it's that funny but it does have that comedic air.
I definitely wanted to make my ending different but I had no time. I was over the limit by 2 minutes. I edited so much content out in attempts to make it at least 5 minutes but it was impossible. Hopefully, I don't get too many points taken off.
Also, I pray that people don't view it as a montage….
 I also don't know if I like the filters I put but I wanted the days to clearly look different as well as the vibe of each experience.
My mom says I am my worst critic so let me look at the good.
This was what I had in mind for my film. Any easy, fun film to watch that hopefully is funny. I am happy that I was able to harness my vision and sort of can't believe it . Mainly, because last year I had such a difficult job doing so.
This project made me realize how much I love making fun films. I think the world needs more of these or at least lately. My career in Aice media was definitely a balanced one. Last year, I tackled amore heavy topic and this year something fun and silly.
 I kinda really like the content of my film. There is no arguing that the  shots and edits could be improved but the overall content made my heart smile.
I am sad that this is my last goodbye. I have never enjoyed a class more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR