Friday, April 10, 2020

Hi
I WANT TO ROLL MYSELF INTO A BALL AND DOWN A HILL.... so today I filmed ... finally.
Then I went to transfer all of the awesome content to my
Computer and my camera died.
Naturally ... I went to charge my camera ... BUT COULDNT FIND MY CHARGER... I CANT FIND IT... that means I have to re-film the woke first scene again ... and on my phone... I’m gonna cry. I’m actually gonna cry...
You know what Deep breaths... maybe it was meant to be ... maybe the first shots I took were not good and this is my opportunity to redo them ... yes ok ... it’s my opportunity to redo them ... deep breaths ... OMG ... OMG THIS PRJOJECT is DUE IN WEEK ... omg ...IM NOT OK

Hopefully .... I will re-film Monday
Film on Tuesday
Edit on wensday and Thursday and do finishing touches on Friday
Oh ... I’m go tell my grandpa to pray for me .... cause oh my god .... ah .... rolling down the hill in a ball ... yep that’s my solution
Bye.... til Monday I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR