Thursday, March 26, 2020

hiiiiii,
so I have realized that going to the beach in the morning is a no go and the lighting in the morning is probably not the best idea. So I think its a better idea to do it at sunset... also my backyard has a very pretty sunset


I am still thinking of where exactly to shoot this...
I think by the water ... is the best vibe.. it portrays this calm feeling that I am trying to achieve... however the light hits very nicely on my patio. The only thing is the windows in the back do give off a strong reflection... so the camera man would be seen. So the best place to shoot is by the water... I can also get a really cool shot of the main character looking into the water ... thus also symbolizing this idea that she is also reflecting within.
Ok good ... new setting established
AWSOME sauce ... later haters

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR