Sunday, February 23, 2020

Bonjour,
Today is a holy day... the day of Jesus. Its only fitting to post a blog about my film...

So I already established my idea and my genre-ish ( Teen Films and comedy-ish )... I now have to begin drafting up a story board and the rough film schedule.

I am going to split the film into Four sections:

#1- The Establishment of the main characters setting ( her father being  a pastor and her confinement)  and her desire to find her own way. ( own religion ) As well as her friends desire to help her through this journey.

#2- The journey, not exactly sure as to what this entails. I think doing magic mushrooms would be cool to edit ( hallucinations), meditation, etc. I have to decide which religions I want to be represented and look into them. Max- 3

#3-  The twist - finding her father and getting put into a convent.It would be more the filming of her getting sent away not the actual convent but convent is implied.

#4- The escape- the cheesy end, break out and go live in the Swiss mountains with the goats.

I hopefully will start filming not next week but the following when I have a complete story board and shot list set up... this post was just to show where exactly my mind is at.

bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :( My CCR